Warriors of Athena
For the first scenario at Call to Arms Richard and I were on the trail of three brothers that had murdered their father.
So, subcontractors of divine justice.
So, subcontractors of divine justice.
In this mission we had to get through a field of highly narcotic flowers and defeat a swarm of giant bees and their farm animal friends.
In the background, Ed and Alan are playing the ravine ambush mission this time using beastmen rather than skeletons.
In the background, Ed and Alan are playing the ravine ambush mission this time using beastmen rather than skeletons.
Here are the three cyclops brothers we are hunting
The Bees swarm in to attack us, We had to pass willpower tests or be slowed by the narcotic flowers. Anyone reduced to a move of zero would never leave. Also the bee's poisoned you reducing you to one action, did I mention the move reduction by the flowers.
I've got movement in front and bee hind!. A swarm of bee's attacks, yes there are bees riding other bees, don't ask. Our archers are covering our rear from snakes and other creatures.
Achillies doing Achillies things and stabbing all sorts of bees to death. None of them got him on the foot so he was OK.
We break through the final bees through sheer weight of number.
I didn't have small snake models so Richard's archer is being menaced by a man eating triffid instead.
We multiplied the experience by 10 so we went up about 7 levels for this scenario.
I missed out by not having the flight of the bumblebee playing during this mission.
Comments
Post a Comment