Warriors of Athena - The big Mooo!
After the last debacle against the Skeletons, I tried out a battle against a minotaur.
I forgot to take a picture of the initial deployment, but it was similar to the last one Achillies moved up and waved a red flag at the minotaur, it charged forwards but couldn't reach Achillies in time to attack. Next turn Achillies and company ran up and turned the minotaur into burgers.
Looks like meat's back on the menu.
Was that it? That was a bit anticlimactic. We stood around and looted the treasure markers.
I added half a dozen Skellies that came out of the mausoleum. Achillies and his best buddies trapped them in a defile and chopped them to bits. See this is more like it. Brad Pitt eat your heart out.
The Skellies were surrounded and chopped to bits. Right lads, that got the rust out. No more, new-model syndrome for us.
Comments
Post a Comment