Kill Team Game 3 Into the Dark

I played my first game of Into the Dark. I was up against Ed and his Veteran Guardsmen. I had managed to squeak out a win last time. That was outside rather than in the close confines of a space hulk.

I used an all Nurgle team. I tried out the flamer.

This is during the first turn. The room on the left became a room of death for anyone that entered. We both have the same security objectives
My Acolyte charged a couple of guardsmen. This was one of several double kill opportunities that I didn't managed to get. I failed to kill the guardsmen with my first attack and then overkilled him with my second attack. I then had to fight Ed's hardened veteran and took more damage than I wanted to.
Ed moved his demolition agent and blew up my Shrivetalon and flamer. Both marines survived thanks to Nurgle abilities and I had indomitable in play. The Flamer moved up and tried to burn down two guardsmen but failed. the Shrivetalon then charged the demolition veteran and killed him but then failed his follow up shot.

I needed to clean out this room to keep my central line and central control secondary objectives in play. Both the shrivetalon and flamer got killed.
I then traded my icon bearer for the Melta gunner. My Champion took down the plasma gunner and just managed to survive the return shot after he was dead.

I finished the game down to one model on two wounds. A fun game and I think I learned a lot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition