Hobby update - tropical paradise

 I have finished my tropical village kit from Sarissa Precision.

The village consists of three houses, a meeting house and an animal pen. The buildings come with a nice level of detail without being too complex. I bought some Japanese buildings a while back and they don't have the raised details on the walls to represent the vertical posts. I did add matchsticks to the roof ridges to fill in the gaps between the wooden panels.
I painted the buildings with a series of different colours ranging from dark brown to beige.
The buildings are now in a variety of shades. I also textured the bases of each building and then glued and painted woodland scenic clump foliage around the edge of the buildings. The buildings are photographed on my Rangers of Shadow Deep mat. This is a nice rural 3 by 3 mat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition