Hobby Update - making terrain

 We have started playing Frostrave again and that got me inspired to make some more terrain. I remembered Ash Barker had some ruined bridge sections he had got from an aquarium supplier. We don't have anything like that here, so I made some out of polystyrene and covered it in textured clay.


This is the bridge sections. I made the edges crumbling, like that scene in Aliens vs Predator where the bridge crumbles.

I also made a set of stairs to enable people to climb up to something elevated. they will most likely have to jump.

Its much easier to make things like this out of Polystyrene with the Proxxon cutter. I can cut shapes and blocks and then assemble them. Its also easy to make curves using a template.

Next off to painting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game