Hobby update - having fun with terrain.

 I have been adding some more details to the interior or my Sarissa Scifi buildings.

I got the Garage, however it wasn't quite long enough to park the vehicle. I built a new front end out of some extruded PVC sheet offcuts.
I got some more rooms so I have been detailing the interiors with more duct pipes and and boxes. I might add some more operations type consoles and screens if I can make some that look OK.
I also added an internal partition to divide this room into two smaller chambers. I cut this partition after I added the duct work so the joins are a bit rough because its hard to get it to fit. Note to self, add the partitions before you add the ducts.
This is described as a Hab Pod in the catalogue. I converted it by swapping the side panels with another pod so it makes a great central building. I added some interior partitions to align with the panels provided by Sarissa as part of the kit. I made some equipment lockers to correspond with the outside hatches. I now have a multi room Operations center
This is an internal exit pod. I added an internal partition and attached it to the internal frame. I then added the duct pipes. Much easier and quicker than the other way around. This could be a big airlock or a kids bedroom. If the latter I will need to add a lot more mess.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition