Hobby update - an outbreak of Death Guard

Aiden was organising a 500 point 40k event. I think I had played 1 game of 10th edition and no games using Pariah Nexus. 

I decided to take Death Guard, I was going to take Plague zombies and Typus but you can't take named characters so plague zombies were out and Blight Lord Terminators were in.

My list was

10 plague parines

5 blightlord terminators

1 sorcerer in terminator armour

1 foetid bloat drone

I had a week to finish painting the terminators.eek!

I got it done in plenty of time (Thursday)

Here is a quick shot of team Smelly before they board their drop ship. I also made some markers of disabled space marines that I could use to indicate I had infected an objective. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

7TV Vlads Army - the climax - Battle at the Church

Kill Team - Genestealers above ground.