Hobby Update - The colony expansion

 I have been doing more work on my Sci fi colony buildings from Sarissa Precision.

Here are a couple of tracked vehicles from Sarissa, these have been weathered with a couple of different shades to match the rest of the buildings. These vehicles are sitting on my Mars Code Aurora book. That has been a lot of fun to read.
Here are some close ups of the buildings. 
This is the main HQ complex. Its the largest pod and its got two stories.
Here is a view of the HQ pod. The buildings have roof hatches so your models can get up and run about on the roof.
Here is other pod grouping. You can group the pods in all sorts of different configurations.
Here is an overview of the whole collection of Pods. They are positioned on the new mat I got from CigarBox battlemats. 
I need to paint the bases of the pods to match the mat I want it to go on. 
I also have some stairs and catwalks to weather and a silo to finish. Then the whole collection can be based and its ready to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition