The Robot with the golden gun

I have been doing some work on Kastellans number 5 and 6. I have painted them gold like the Cylon centurions. This is a mix of airbrushed and brush on Vallejo metal copper and gold. The gold is slightly green looking gold.
I am debating on adding some silver edge highlighting around the top edges of the armour panels.

These can then lead the units or form a unit of their own to guard the sacred bionics of the Tech Priest.

I had problems with the snow mix. It looked really cool but had the consistency of real snow and so fell off the bases at just the lightest touch. So too much realism and not enough robustness and the Terrain Tutor said.

So I slapped on a layer of white paint and will now go over them with a layer of snow flock.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game