Hobby update - BFG and Kill Teams

I have been working on some kill teams.
This is my Heirotek Circle. I found I had almost all the models I needed from a Necron and Knights starter set. I trundled down to Nathan's store and picked up the Chronomancer. I then painted them in a scheme inspired by the Time Lords from Dr Who. 
I got out my first edition team of Howling Griffons. I needed to make some changes to some of the models to make sure they are compatible with the rules. There are confusing pictures of the Griffons with some showing their colours reversed to this patten.
I have been working on my Sons of Medusa team. I have found some extra models to give me some more options. I am also experimenting with shaded undercoats
Here are the ones that are ready to go on the table. I have lost one of the assault Intercessors so I will paint another.
I also started making some bad guys. I got a legionaries boxed set from Nathan. I decided that I would pick a legion or warband where it would make sense for the legion members to have different marks of chaos. I also had some chaos chosen so I could make some extra models.

This weekend sees the start of a BFG campaign. I am going to use some space marine models. These are my Executioner space fleet. I can use them as part of my Imperial Navy fleet. The battle barge is original metal. The others are 3d prints.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition