Kill Team - We are the Law

 An Arbites patrol was patrolling the undercity.

"Definite signs of anti Imperial activity"

"These look like marks scratched into the walls and then painted in Blood." "are they writing?"

"Over here! Someone has hung a skinned body from the roof" "That guy must weigh 100 Kilos you couldn't haul that up there."

"What are we dealing with?" "I've got a bad feeling about this"

"Movement in sector 7"

The Proctor has moved forwards in parallel with the Revalatum and sent the Nuncio Aquilla into the next room, where it began to broadcast demands to lay down their arms and surrender.
I thought I was safe around the corner, the nightlords were about to show me the error of my assumptions. Their puppet master moved forwards and lured my Proctor out into the corridor 
"...... Officer in need of assistance... Over here"

Here is my Proctor catching a Krack missile to the face.
This then gave Mat Head Hunter.
My Revalatum moved up to open the door and then my Marksman wounded the missile launcher.
The Skin thief moved up and took control of that room.
At the start of the second turn the Melta Gunner vaprorised the Revelatum, A Subjigator has charged him and started to subdue the giant marine. The Subjugator on the right took some shrapnel damage from a Frag missile. The medic tanked all his saves like a Boss.
The Icon bearer charged the Subjugator and the Medic, with parry's and no rerolls for the marine the Subjugator was taken down but this required two fight actions, this allowed the Medic to break off. The Castigator then slid over and shot the Icon Bearer. "Somebody called for backup?"
The Voxman then moved up and shot the meltagunner to death. 
The Nightlord champion and lightinig claw guy are hiding in the room in the top right. My Grenade launcher has moved up ready for the next push.
The Subjugator charged the skin thief and didn't fight (I should have gone on guard) the skin thief then attacked and the two traded wounds, then the vox operator moved over and further damaged the Marine. Next turn the Subjugator finished off the Marine to give me points for Rob and Ransack.
My Grenade Launcher gunner raced onto the objective in the center and Secured it. He got a whole 10 seconds of fame before being vaporised with a blast from the Plasma Pistol.
The Medic led the advance into the room on the right. The Night Lords have left. The Marksman got his eye in and inflicted 11 damage on the Night Lords champion.
The two surviving Marines, the Campion is badly wounded. The other Marine was my Criminal and spent all game hiding, although this did deny me 2 VPs from my faction tac op.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

7TV Vlads Army - the climax - Battle at the Church

Frostgrave - Second game