Hobby Update - Kill Team - Chaos Legionary

I'm off to a Kill Team event in the second half of Easter. I'm trying out the Chaos Legionaries team.


Here are my current 20 models that are likely to make the cut. I've selected Khorne, Nurgle and some Undivided operatives. The Khorne operatives are very good against low wound operatives and with the fight twice and perpetual aggression they can leapfrog across the board.
Nurgle Operatives are tough so are good against teams with high damage weapons. The Undivided operatives are great in close up situations so might be useful in the Into the Dark missions.

I still have some final touch ups to do and I'm applying grime to my terrain.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game