Hobby Update - Scifi Colony buildings

 After playing Mars: Code Aurora a couple of weeks ago, I have been getting inspired to do some more work on my Colony buildings. I got these from Sarissa Precision and with paint and weathering they look great.

Here are some photos of the new buildings. 


This is my vehicle garage. Perfect for storing and escape buggy or prospecting tractor.

This is a two story module. The ground floor has openings that allow it to connect to junction corridors.
I added the usual pipework to the pods and built up some interior partitions.




I also built up two corridor pods. One is a double ended junction and one is an end pod with an external door.


The weathering is a mix of Ammo Mig streak and grime and some brown acrylics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition