Hobby Update - Cowboys and Indians

 Our gaming group is getting into the American West. We are using the Legends of the Old West game created several years ago by Warhammer Historical.

The game uses the game engine of the Lord of the Rings. I never played this game so this is all new to me.

I was still getting over my cold, so I watched the first couple of games. 

This was a jailbreak game
There was a right proper ruckus and loads of misbehaving, going on at the jail. 
Here is a big scrum outside the Jail as the prisoner makes a break for it.
Meanwhile in an adjoining back lot two other gangs are engaged in a shoot out.
Here is my crew of Indians, these have a mix of muskets and bows to go with their close combat weapons. They get to join the campaign next week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition