Hobby Updates - painting updates and TTRPG

I played another game of the Alien TTRPG with an international online crew. We completed the mission but the got completely screwed over by our boss. Very Alien.

I have also been painting some Star Wars Imperial Assault models.

Here are some Wampa Ice Creatures, these could be useful for both Stargrave and Frostgrave.

Here are some Imperial Snow Troopers. I have been trying to paint white using different base colours. the cloth I painted using Deck Tan and Ivory. The armour I painted using a white grey base. Trying to make different whites represent different materials.

I also painted the two Wampas using the same different formulas for a slight variation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game