Spacegrave

Alan, Richard and Thomas and I are going to try a game of Frostgrave but flipped over to SciFi.

This gives me an excuse to paint up the Star Wars Imperial Assault models I bought a while back. Here are some WIP shots

Darth Vader and Apprentice inquisitor
 Imperial agents and Scumbos.
I also have some spare models which may not make the cut this time

 I am also experimenting with the idea of using the Emperor, he would make a good elementalist and could do some good damage with his force lightning. However this is an expensive spell to cast so is difficult for an apprentice and having all spells that are difficult to cast makes having an apprentice of marginal value.
Here is Bosk and some other reprobates, the droids are evil imperial droids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game