War of the Roses Stanleys

We had our first game of the War of the Roses DBA period we have started down at the club. I have made my army into the Stanley's they fought for both the Yourkist and Lancastrian faction and were instrumental in starting the line of Tudor Kings.

I has been ages since I painted historical miniatures so these were quite different compared to painting the GW models from the Warhammer or 40K ranges. The weapons are much smaller than GW.


The banners are paper. Much easier now to find them on the internet, or you get them in the box which is even better.









I have a cannon the retinue bowmen and retinue billmen and some knights and cavalry.

Now I am off to make some tents into a camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game