Painting some support characters or adding some chunks to my soup

Over the long weekend I got inspired to paint some support characters for my Imperial forces.

I have made an Inquisition and Astra Telepathica Supreme Command detachment. This seems to be the best way to have an Inquisitor and possibly an assassin or two in your Imperial army.

There isn't a way I can see to make an army out of some of the more interesting units on the fringes of the Imperium.

I have some Raging Heroes, some Hasslefree and some GW models (that woke up in the wrong universe. What do you mean I am in the army now?

Here are some pictures.



I like how the orange leather coat on the inquisitor is turning out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game