Terrain, the hills are alive with the sound of music

I have been working on some hills for Saga. I have a gentle hill and two rocky hills. I can also put the smaller hill onto of the bigger hill.

these are made out of polystyrene cut to shape and then coated in sand and then painted in several colours of brown. then I have been adding some flock to the sides of the hills. I think this flock is 25 years old. Minced up colours of foam last for ever.

I now need to go back over the flock and add some more glue to the flock. This will help it stick down. I can then dry brush the flock to bled it into the soil texture.

Then will be adding some grass, especially around the top of the hills. this may also make it easier for models to place the models on the hill.

I have also been making some round based for mounted warlords to help people tell the warlords apart from the mounted models are on pill bases.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby update, Sons of Death, Crusaders and Inquisition

Stargrave 40k - "we just got our asses kicked man"

Frostgrave - Second game